You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

The man of the hour, every hour, El Brucio, finally reveals the meaning of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

I am the Greatest.

Monday, February 07, 2005

The world is my oyster, bitches.

Damn right. I'm blogging. Sure, call me a bandwagon hopper if you must. But I'm here, and now you're all going to pay.

Here I shall vent my frustration of life stuck in Outlook. It will not all be doom and gloom, however. I shall also introduce my theories and worldview on a variety of topics. Did I say variety? Doubtful. I have a very narrow view on the world. So, most matters will be restricted to music, entertainment, hockey, Jesus' second coming, madness and body odour.

My name is El Brucio, and the world is my oyster. Bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home