You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

The man of the hour, every hour, El Brucio, finally reveals the meaning of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

I am the Greatest.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Test Results

You scored as Remus Lupin. You are a wise and caring wizard and a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would protest about.

Remus Lupin

90%

Ron Weasley

80%

Severus Snape

70%

Hermione Granger

65%

Albus Dumbledore

60%

Sirius Black

60%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Harry Potter

50%

Lord Voldemort

20%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


and...

You scored as Seth. You are amiable and insecure and are too willing to sacrifice yourself to make friends. Pursue your interests more to gain mastery over them and confidence in life. The more progress you make, the more your weaknesses and insecurities will fade.

Seth

89%

Jimmy

67%

Luke

50%

Sandy

50%

Summer

39%

Anna

39%

Marissa

39%

Kirsten

34%

Julie

33%

Caleb

28%

Hailey

22%

Oliver

22%

Ryan

11%

What OC character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


It seems this is what people like to do with these blogs... since Harry Potter and the O.C. have kept me sane here in Outlook (well, relatively), I figured what better way to start the quizzing on this blog. So I'm Lupin, which doesn't surprise me though is kind of boring... Lupin wasn't mean like James Potter and Sirius, but he was part of the gang. I figure I would've gotten placed in Ravenclaw at Hogwarts, and them having now Ravenclaw's listed on here makes it a bit difficult... I like Ron Weasley's character a lot, and am not surprised he's #2. And with the O.C., I'm Seth, with Jimmy second. Jimmy is what I aspire to in life, I must say, but right now I'm stuck in Seth mode, but not nearly as lovable to teenage girls. Damn them.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

My name is Inigo Montoya ...

10:24 PM  
Blogger Fionncara MacEoin said...

you know....snape is going to eventually poison you

12:35 AM  
Blogger El Brucio said...

I like creating a great sense of anticipation. I will post again when the excitement for a new post is at a fever pitch, and you will scream in delight when that post is revealed.

As for Snape, one full moon night I will simply refuse his potion and lock him in the room with me instead. He will be attacked and we will join forces as werewolves.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Fionncara MacEoin said...

thats the thing though.....you are wrong....Snape actually WOULD poison you...but Remus would never purposefully turn anyone else into a werewolf....its the downside of being good I guess...

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home