You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

The man of the hour, every hour, El Brucio, finally reveals the meaning of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

I am the Greatest.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Charles and Camilla

Do they have no shame? Charles made his choice. He should not be allowed happiness. Same with Camilla. If they were so meant for each other, why did they not get married when they were younger? They knew each other then... Bah. The future king, an adulterer. The throne will be forever tarnished. What kind of example does this set for poor, innocent Harry?

Any sightings of me in Saskatoon today were purely a figment of someone's imagination.

P.S. I saw "The Princess Bride" on TV tonight. Just referencing my blog's title, that's all.

6 Comments:

Blogger El Brucio said...

Or, someone is being overly sensitive about getting older and not finding love, and is therefore so protective of other couples that she can't detect sarcasm.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Lyla said...

I think there is an over whelming lack of detecting of sarcasm occuring. That being said, congrats to the Prince and his future bride...now that leaves only one prince to be king for lyla...

4:51 PM  
Blogger Golden lady said...

Sorry to be rude lyla, but william's mine. i may have to kill you if you think otherwise.

ps - hi bruce!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lyla said...

Whatever...I'm the one in the country...I will be queen

8:33 AM  
Blogger El Brucio said...

I thought you dug the rebel, Lyla... that being the Nazi, Harry. He's also more the age you prefer.

p.s. right back at you, sara!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Golden lady said...

You can't use the fact that you are in Liverpool as an excuse, Lyla. I guess this will just have to be an opportunity for me to travel to the UK to kick your pansy ass.

ps - hi again, bruce. blog on!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home