You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

The man of the hour, every hour, El Brucio, finally reveals the meaning of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

I am the Greatest.

Friday, May 13, 2005

For Lyla's sake, mostly.

Black Eyed Peas and Talib Kweli at the CUC on July 16. The unfortunate part (and of course, there is one), is that it falls during the Ness Creek festival, which I do want to attend for once. Lyla would not be pleased with me attending Ness Creek instead of BEP/Talib, but we'll see what happens over time. Definitely plans will need to be made for one or the other, and not neither.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyla said...

Since its for my sake:
Whats the CUC? Calgary something or other?

Want my opinion: the BEPs are AMAZING live..as is Talib (he did do a mini-rap about manchester being the home of the happy mondays which I thought was brilliant because how many nyc rappers know that?)

BUT is it worth the drive to calgary? depends on if you are in the mood for a fun, fucking awesome hip hop night.

Or you could go to ness creek, get wasted and have an equally good time.

10:48 AM  
Blogger El Brucio said...

Lyla, the CUC is the Credit Union Centre... remember, the sacrilige change of name of SaskPlace? Yes, the BEPs are coming to Saskatoon.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home