You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

The man of the hour, every hour, El Brucio, finally reveals the meaning of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

I am the Greatest.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The list.

You wanted it, you got it. Here is my list of the 50 top albums for the years 2000-04. I quickly realized that there are many good albums not on this list, and that I could've easily expanded this list to be 100. Scary. Anyways, if certain album isn't on the list, then it probably is in a top 100, or else you have bad taste.

And, about being called toy_soldier, I came up with that while watching TV and opening my account there. Simple as that.

Click away.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyla said...

F*$K YOU MAN! Dizzee's only 33...you suck...he's number one...and where are the beastie boys and jay-z's black album? Dizzee rocks...he's a supastar...
You never call me anymore:(

1:21 PM  
Blogger El Brucio said...

Lyla, the Black album is #16, and has the longest writeup.

And Lyla, only hardcores like yourself are big "5 Burroughs" fans.

And Lyla, you never call me, either.

11:45 AM  
Blogger El Brucio said...

Oh yeah, and my thoughts exactly, ewan. Elephant could've been a great re-defining moment for the Stripes, giving them a 'dark' classic, but it jumped all over the place, repeated some of the same guitar riffs, and ignored a lot of their strengths...

11:49 AM  
Blogger Lyla said...

you just added jay-z after I reminded you. Number 16 used to be In this Skin. Poser.

If I had free calling through el parento I'd call you.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home