You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

The man of the hour, every hour, El Brucio, finally reveals the meaning of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

I am the Greatest.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Funny...

Highlights of the 2004-05 NHL Season

Love McSweeneys. Love hockey. Good combo. Sad circumstances. Still funny, though.

And to my Liverpudlian sisters, Annie's album has not been released here in Canada, and the Kills' new album (out today) was not due to arrive in Saskatoon stores until next week. Sorry. All other CD's requested are 'go'.

And, as an update, my bobslieghing friend Ken Kotyk finished 3rd at the World Championships two weekends ago in Calgary with his teammates in Pierre Leuders' 4 man Canada 1 entry.

That is all for now. I will likely blog more often starting next week when I don't have to fight for computer time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyla said...

NOOOO!!!! I really wanted the Kills album...sucks and fucks...

Burn cds for us baby, burn cds!

I will be buying THE BRAVERY today...as everyone else should in NA but on March 29 when it is released there. That is all.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home