You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

The man of the hour, every hour, El Brucio, finally reveals the meaning of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

I am the Greatest.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Colds suck.

Amen, brother. (Yes, I do realize that I'm saying 'Amen, brother' to my own statement)

So, I'm watching Kill Bill Vol. 1 last night and realize something... how did Bill end up with Beatrix's daughter? Did Elle Driver (Darryl Hannah) kidnap her when she went to the hospital to kill Beatrix, only to have Bill abort the mission? If that was the case, and Elle was supposed to take the daughter with her, then you'd think Bill would mention something in the phone call with Elle...

I mean, it's not like Bill could claim custody of the baby without tons of questions being asked by the hospital... like, you know, the name of "The Bride/Jane Doe" that is in a coma, and how he knew she was there, and everything. It had to be a kidnapping, not anything legit. Some things we'll never know, I guess, unless it comes up in the sequel (not Vol. 2). They're apparently considering making a next generation Kill Bill, where Copperhead's (Vivica A. Fox) daughter comes back to get revenge on Beatrix for murdering her mother right in front of her. I'd assume Beatrix's daughter will have something to do with that story as well... maybe something about a kidnapping will come up, I dunno.

Other little things I enjoy immensely about Vol. 1: Sonny Chiba throwing the knife into it's spot behind the counter; the fact that the 5, 6, 7, 8's are playing barefoot; the fact that Sophie's ringtone has not changed from "Alud Lang Syne" in 4 and a half years; the sound effects in the GoGo fight with the mace; and of course, the loud scream given by the General of the Crazy 88's when he enters the club.

Still haven't bought Vol. 2, which is an obvious neccessity that should come about sooner rather than later.

I have also decided I will do a series of "Top 10" lists, just for the sake of doing that. They will be music related for the most part.

Now that basketball season is over, I have absolutely nothing to do in Outlook. Literally, nothing at all. And it's cold outside. Truly amazing. I think I'll do a seperate post on the basketball team, actually. This one is long enough.

"If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home